Little Miracles International, Inc. is able to conduct international home study services for U.S. Citizens, Expat Families and some Foreign Citizens living abroad who wish to adopt internationally. All of our international adoption home studies fully comply with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requirements. We also provide adoption home studies and post placement services for US domestic adoptions including family kinship (relative) and stepparent adoptions for Americans abroad.
- U.S. military families worldwide,
- Federal civilian employees, including U.S. State Department Foreign Service, and Department of Defense teachers and employees,
- Business families overseas working with foreign and U.S. companies,
- Missionaries and international school teachers,
- Non-United States citizens in special cases
- U.S. Expatriates living abroad