There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
Homestudies Abroad Adoption Program
last updated: 03/16/18
Little Miracles International, Inc. is able to conduct international home study services for U.S. Citizens, Expat Families and some Foreign Citizens living abroad who wish to adopt internationally.
We have conducted home studies for:
- U.S. military families worldwide,
- Federal civilian employees, including U.S. State Department Foreign Service, and Department of Defense teachers and employees,
- Business families overseas working with foreign and U.S. companies,
- Missionaries and international school teachers,
- Non-United States citizens in special cases
- U.S. Expatriates living abroad,
Little Miracles International, Inc. employs Professional Licensed Social Workers who are able to serve you in the home-study capacity. Because of their many years of experience in adoption, child advocacy, and family counseling and teaching the pre-adoptive and post-adoptive visits will be conducted professionally and with high integrity.
All of our international adoption home studies fully comply with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requirements. We also provide adoption home studies and post placement services for US domestic adoptions including family kinship (relative) and stepparent adoptions for Americans abroad.
If you would like to get information or get started please contact us by filling out our Information Request Form
Little Miracles International, Inc. is a Texas State Licensed, Hague Accredited Agency.